Structured high-value data on databases, such as personal information, are highly concentrated assets in a centralized location. What happens when a hacker gains access to your network and your valuable structured data environment? Many past and recent breaches have shown that hackers had breached the network for months or years before high volume and high-value data are stolen. How can we detect and prevent structured data leak in real-time?
McAfee and DB CyberTech’s integrated solution provides a crucial layer of protection to address this issue. Operating under the zero-trust assumption, the solution provides visibility into abnormal behavior coupled with classified high-value content and activities, thus detecting malicious intent instantly and helps to prevent data theft before it happens.
In this webinar, you will see how our integrated solution answers the following questions:
• Are my high-value structured data assets being accessed maliciously?
• How does behavior analytics enable me to stay ahead of malicious actors?
• Where is my high-value data within my databases, including undocumented, unexpected, or shadow databases?
• Which databases contain high-value data?
• Who is accessing my high-value structured data? Show me the queries that were run.
All customer attendees can request a free McAfee MPOWER conference pass valued at $995